Overwhelmed

I've been really overwhelmed by this project and I haven't written anything because I have been avoiding thinking about it.
At the moment I am unsure that I will be able to bring this to life.
I have it in my head that this will be silk taffeta, but I can't afford that for something that will never actually sell.
I did post on the facebook group to try and calm myself down but I didn't phrase things quite clearly enough. I don't have a problem with WHAT it is I have to make, just what order I need to do it in. So - I'm going to start with the corset.
I don't know if I will make it for myself or my mannequin anymore, but I have a starting point.

This is a short one just to note how I have been feeling lately - next one may have something more exciting.

Comments

Popular Posts